Monday, October 17, 2011

Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Chicken Broccoli Casserole has been one of those dishes I've had my entire life, about once a month at least. It's a staple and one everyone loves. It's very simple to make and only has a few ingredients.

CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE

Cook 4-5 Chicken breasts in chicken stock or broth until tender (I always use a pressure cooker and freeze the broth for another meal.)

Steam 3-4 heads of Broccoli (I always do it in the microwave with a little water.)

Sauce:
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 C. Mayo (I always use less, about 3/4 C.)
2-3 tsp. Curry Powder

Add Broccoli
Mix Chicken, broccoli and sauce and pour into a 9x13 baking dish.

Cover with shredded cheddar cheese and a two teaspoons of breadcrums.

Cook at 400° until golden brown and bubbly

Serve with rice and soy sauce


This amount will serve 8-10 people, but we always eat it for leftovers the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment